s

340 meters per second

Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement.

&mdash Alfred Adler (1870-1937)

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Saw: Worst Movie Ever?

Okay, maybe not--but it's pretty fuckin' terrible. Do yourselves a favour and avoid the mistake my partner & I just made. Do NOT rent this piece of garbage. What began as a maybe-not-entirely-terrible concept swiftly devolved into a risible waste of time. Bad script, lousy pacing, lazy editing, weak actors... it's a fuckin' train wreck. Skip it and just watch Se7en again.

Here, I'll do you a favour: it's not the orderly who's committing the murders. The body in the room, with the gunshot wound? It's not really a body. It's the serial killer pretending to be dead. There, I fucking ruined it for you. I "spoiled" the "surprise twist" so you won't have any incentive to go and waste your precious time.

You're welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home