s

340 meters per second

Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement.

&mdash Alfred Adler (1870-1937)

Friday, June 03, 2005

I dig my job.

No vituperative, scatalogical dressing-down of some self-righteous old antique; no two-week-late movie review; no amateur punditry.

I just wanted to say that I really do like my job a lot and I'm damned happy to be sitting here at this desk. Sometimes it needs to be said.

(And yes, I get the irony of writing a blog post from work about how much I love the job which I'm obviously not performing at the moment because I'm blogging about how much I love it. What's the neologism that means, "to record in medias res an event for posterity"? Documenting your life instead of particpating in it...)

Right, back to work. Which I seriously enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home