s

340 meters per second

Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement.

&mdash Alfred Adler (1870-1937)

Monday, September 12, 2005

Squeeze. Release. Squeeze. Release.


This is it: in a few hours, I'll be waking up for work and beginning the final countdown to the event I've been organizing since April. To say that I'm stress-free would be a lie--I wouldn't have just taken a long walk around the neighbourhood if that were true--but I'm really not freaking out. I'm nervous, running details over in my mind, but I feel like I'm pretty much on top of things. Confident or foolhardy? We'll find out in a few days...

* * *

By the way, if you happen to find yourself blowing off some steam by walking through a relatively quiet midtown residential area in the middle of the night, I recommend queuing up the following three songs:

Black Lab, "Keep Myself Awake"
Imogen Heap, "Missing You"
Brian Reitzell & Roger Manning, "Shibuya"

Worked for me.

* * *

Speaking of stress, Steenblogen has some great relief for you: The Arcade Fire and David Bowie together at last. Wat're you waiting for? Head on over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home