s

340 meters per second

Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement.

&mdash Alfred Adler (1870-1937)

Thursday, October 20, 2005

The burden of responsibility.


I am so far behind on my TV-watching, I can't even tell you. The second season of Battlestar Galactica has ended, and C. and I have only watched the first five episodes; the other five are sitting on my hard drive--but who has the time?

We also have the entire first season of Deadwood sitting here gathering dust and I still haven't seen Firefly, though I'd really like to before Serenity leaves the theaters.

Finally, even though the season finale left me breathless, I've only gotten around to watching one episode (the second-season premiere) of Lost. It took me a few scenes to get back in the groove, but now I can't wait to sink my teeth into the next few episodes, which are also sitting on my computer like ripened fruit on the tree.

What I need is to get a really bad flu and spend a solid week off work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home