s

340 meters per second

Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement.

&mdash Alfred Adler (1870-1937)

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Short and sweet, like a creme egg.


I know I'm a little kid-focused lately, but surely humour this sophisticated would appeal to anyone (N.B.: although completely work-safe, the movie at the end of this link is on the loud side and will launch automatically; colour yourselves warned).

* * *

C's mother is in town for Easter weekend, and between the laughing and the lattés I'm swamped. Ergo, along with the previous link all you get from me today is the Silent Hill trailer. Cheers.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:16 a.m., Blogger Labris said…

    I actually finished it a couple of months ago, but it's still on my list... I'll try to post a review this week! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home