s

340 meters per second

Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement.

&mdash Alfred Adler (1870-1937)

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Short and sweet, like a creme egg.


I know I'm a little kid-focused lately, but surely humour this sophisticated would appeal to anyone (N.B.: although completely work-safe, the movie at the end of this link is on the loud side and will launch automatically; colour yourselves warned).

* * *

C's mother is in town for Easter weekend, and between the laughing and the latt├ęs I'm swamped. Ergo, along with the previous link all you get from me today is the Silent Hill trailer. Cheers.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:25 AM, Blogger Ann Spam said…

    Haha, I know this is irrelevant but,

    I've read the Curious Incident of the Dog...

    I didn't like it all that much though. It reminded me a lot of Jacqueline Wilson! Post a review or something when you're done, I'd like to read it!

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger lucky said…

    I actually finished it a couple of months ago, but it's still on my list... I'll try to post a review this week! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home