s

340 meters per second

Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement.

&mdash Alfred Adler (1870-1937)

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Surreality doppio



You know, I'm not even remotely surprised to find out he's a closet leatherboy. Not even a little.

* * *

I shit you not:
SAN JOSE, Calif. -- An Oakland, Calif., group is seeking to trademark the '60s Black Panther slogan "Burn, baby, burn."

To help market a new brand of hot sauce.

The Knight Ridder piece is here.

* * *

In case you haven't seen it yet, Gender Genie is a site I've been using to "assess the gender" of my posts (props to Steenblogen for finding and sharing it). It uses an algorithm based on assigned point-values to generate a 'male' score and a 'female' score for a given piece of writing (in this case, a blog post). It's probably about as useful as the Political Compass, but it's a heck of a conversation starter--check it out.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:30 a.m., Blogger Candis said…

    This pic makes me feel...wrong. Just plain ol' wrong.

     
  • At 12:29 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would like to volunteer to take the little weasel through a luscious experience of the extraordinary thresholds of deeply lived pleasure and pain.

    [...] but I won't hold him afterwards for comfort.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home