s

340 meters per second

Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement.

&mdash Alfred Adler (1870-1937)

Friday, August 19, 2005

Trusty sidekicks.


First it was Harper in chaps, now Klein in a Lone Ranger get-up. Don't say I never did nothin' for ya...

Y'know, I like that the conservative politicians go out and get all folksy'n shit over the summer. It's nice. It's good to connect with the people and have a little fun. I'm especially happy that these two guys have arrived at that particular mental plateau which permits the individual to share their sexual peccadilloes with the world at large: it takes a certain kind of inner peace to wear one's fetish gear in public and I for one am proud of both men for having the self-possession and sheer chutzpah to say to the world, "I get off to masked leather cowboy fantasies and I'm not ashamed of it."

Good on ya, boys.

* * *

Every Thursday night, I get together with a few co-workers and we kick a soccer ball up and down a small pitch on the McGill campus. We all suck and we all have a great time.



Yesterday we were joined by a chocolate-brown Lab that--I shit you not--would grab the soccer ball in its jaws and run up and down the field with it. The game fell apart while we all laughed ourselves senseless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home