s

340 meters per second

Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement.

&mdash Alfred Adler (1870-1937)

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Aaaaahhh..!


I spent all weekend doing laundry, cleaning the apartment and running errands in preparation for my trip, so once again I'm ducking my keenly-felt obligation to post and giving you a fun link: what D&D character are you?

For the record, it seems that I'm a Chaotic Good Half-Elf Fighter with "both the curious drive of humans and the patience of elves" and despite my intelligence, I "believe that violence is frequently the answer" to life's problems. Obviously it's a gag, but it should keep you entertained for ten minutes.

Now I need to go pack.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:01 a.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    As it turns out, I'm a somewhat "average" Chaotic Good Human Mage who has "little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do [my own thing], without heed to such groups." Also, "while often not physically strong, [my] mental talents can make up for this." Sounds like my experiences working as a busser (which have now taken on a much more exciting tint... "Fear my Magic Missle!").

     
  • At 8:55 a.m., Blogger Labris said…

    Ha! Best geek pick-up line EVER. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home