s

340 meters per second

Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement.

&mdash Alfred Adler (1870-1937)

Friday, July 22, 2005

Battlestar Galactica was created by the 1970s. It evolved. It rebelled. And it has a plan.



So like I said, we were riveted by last week's season premiere of Battlestar Galactica. Given my social circle, I sometimes forget that this show hasn't necessarily achieved maximum saturation among the wider TV-viewing populace, which is why I got so many odd looks Monday morning. Apparently, I'm the only one in the office wondering whether Caprica-Boomer stole the Raider in order to escape a murderous Starbuck, get reinforcements from her allies, altruistically go for help or just deny Kara and Helo their only means of escape. I swear, I just don't understand people's priorities sometimes...

Tonight the Cylons commence their boarding operations and my nerd-cell count is way off the chart.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home