s

340 meters per second

Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement.

&mdash Alfred Adler (1870-1937)

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Actually, you can hate the playa and the game.


You know, I was fine at first. Work has been keeping me busy, so I came home late & tired every night. Today, though--today sucked. Three more nights...

* * *

Apparently the fine folks over at Bell Canada are sympatico (badum-bum) with the Liberal youth wing: Bell Mobility is selling a series of PimpTones for their phones. Oh, for fucking joy. Too long have I waited for the opportunity to stand on the rush hour bus and hear some dumbfuck dude's phone signal an incoming call by reminding us (in a woman's voice) that "money, clothes and hoes is all a player cares about."

There's more, but I'm not gonna waste my time transcribing them all. Seriously, this shit boggles the mind, doesn't it? I want to get the name of the genius over at Bell Mobility who thought, "yeah, you know what? These kids like that crazy hip-hop sound and they like those pimps, too. That 'Nelly' fella's even selling PimpJuice. We should offer a series of degrading cellphone rings before the zeitgeist train pulls out of the station and leaves us behind."

Don't the body's autonomous functions require an IQ of 60 to function? How are these people's circulatory systems still working? I mean, fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home