s

340 meters per second

Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement.

&mdash Alfred Adler (1870-1937)

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Every time I try to skip a day's post...


... some idiot has to go and say something so fucking stupid/offensive that I'm forced to comment. Every time I seem to get away from these subhuman shit-for-brains, they pull me back in...

* * *

Okay, first things last: the boneheads in the youth wing of the provincial Liberal party have lost their minds. Stéphane over at Vidanges du Diable has some interesting analysis--go check it out.

As far as I'm concerned, this is simply the worst kind of arrogant misogyny. That this level of clueless drivel would be espoused by the youth wing of a political party is disheartening, to say the least. I mean, I've come to expect this kind of narrow-minded, self-interested moralizing from the professionals--but the kids coming up the ranks? That shit is sad.

I'm not even sure what else to say, given that this represents a philosophical clusterfuck of stunning proportions. It reminds me of that dude who got loaded and decided to nail his own penis to the seat of a chair. What do you even say in the face of that kind of deep-seated stupidity?

I mean, for crying out loud... moral panic much? It's times like this I'm grateful to Twisty for adding a wonderful little neologism to my lexicon, because this is without a doubt the most fucktarded idea I've heard in a while.

* * *

Secondly (and on a completely different and unrelated note), Grad School Avenger seems to have gotten back into the habit of posting regularly, which is a good thing. GSA is not an idiot, nor a bonehead.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home