s

340 meters per second

Trust only movement. Life happens at the level of events, not of words. Trust movement.

&mdash Alfred Adler (1870-1937)

Monday, August 01, 2005

A week in solitary.


I had to hit the ground running at work today, so you get very little in the way of content from me. I suspect the entire week will be like this--please bear with me. It's going to be tough enough with my baby schoolin' bustas up in here.

The conference ("Re-Viewing Bodies: Embodiment, Process, and Change") is put on by the International Visual Sociology Association, one of the more intriguingly-named academic groups out there. Field reports will eventually be found here and if her recent trip to Oslo is any indication, these pan-Atlantic missives are not to be missed.

* * *

If you haven't already bookmarked McSweeney's yourself, you may have missed Isaiah Dufort's list of "Things My Boss Said to Me Without Elaborating." This situation can be rectified by perusing said list here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home